If you’ve been shopping for a new luxury SUV, you already know the 2020 Cadillac Escalade is the undisputed king of the segment. Did you also know that the Escalade is one of the safest vehicles on the road? The design is enough to give you a sense of security while driving, but additionally, the inside of this luxurious SUV features an abundance of safety features, especially in the higher trims. Read on to learn about the various trim options and safety features:
You might also like: A Few Must-Have Gadgets For Your Car This Year
Trim Packages & Safety Features
For 2020, the Escalade is available in four trims – Base, Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Platinum. The 2020 Escalade is packed with enhanced safety technology to keep you and your family safe. Here’s a breakdown of the features and what they do:
- Front Pedestrian Brake: When the front-facing camera senses the vehicle is approaching a pedestrian, it applies the brakes for you.
- Forward Automatic Braking: The system senses that a front-end collision is imminent, and will automatically apply the brakes.
- Low-speed Automatic Braking: The system detects an imminent front-end collision under 50mph and applies the brakes in response.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: Focuses on keeping your car from drifting out of its lane by alerting the driver with a warning when the vehicle is veering.
- Intellibeam Headlamps: Detects incoming headlamps or taillamps of the vehicle in front and adjusts between low and high beam as needed.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Sets a maximum speed for the vehicle and automatically slows down when it senses traffic in front of the car.
- Teen Driver Mode: This feature allows parents to view their teen’s driving habits and uses the information to coach and train them to become better drivers by providing them with a report card. It also allows the parent to set a maximum speed alert and limit the audio system’s maximum volume.
- Forward Collision Alert: This feature monitors the vehicle’s speed and the speed of the car in front of you. The system will warn you of the impending collision.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert: Warns you when it is unsafe to change lanes to prevent colliding into a moving vehicle in your blind side zone.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Triggers audible warnings and the visual alerts on the Rear Vision Camera Screen indicate crossing vehicles while you’re backing up.
- Rear Vision Camera: Provides a real-time view behind the vehicle on the touchscreen display when reversing.
As you can see, this vehicle has everything that you need to keep your family safe and enjoy your traveling experience. So, don’t wait. Stop by and see us at a Don Moore dealer and look at our Cadillac Escalade inventory today!
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.